Traffic is King, but this comes FIRST
The best way to ensure your success is to build automated traffic sources to send you visitors day and night.
Keyword research is really the first step in getting traffic to your website. Why? Because you have to target these keywords if you are to have any hope of actually generating traffic for them. This means it’s critical to select your keywords properly.
While doing your keyword research, keep the following in mind:
- Are the keywords you’re interested in attainable? You’ll have to analyze the competition and see what’s out there for this.
- Are these “buying” keywords? Some keywords will bring lots of traffic, but none of them will buy. You want to generate visitors ready to buy.
- Another thing to think about is affiliatesCommission Stealth Bombs - Perfect For Beginners Review. Read more ... ». Generating your own customers is great – having other people do it for you is even better. This means that some of your traffic focus should be on getting affiliates to your site.
Of course, this all takes time if you plan to do it yourself. Hiring someone else to do it costs a lot of money. The upside is that these two factors keep most everyone from even doing their keyword research. What I recommend is using website traffic software to save the time of doing it yourself and the money of hiring someone else. This will not only speed it up. It will give you better results, as well.
Once you know your keywords…
Once you’ve done your properly keyword research, you’re now ready to start targeting these keywords to draw in visitors.
Powerful Traffic Tactics:
- Something you may not have ever considered is Surveys
- “Help” Websites
- Video7search Formula - Make 7search PPC Work For You! Review. Read more ... » Websites
The truth is that people really enjoy taking surveys and finding out what other people think. And if you make it interesting, other people will post your survey on their website. It’s a win-win. They get a great perk on their site and you get a link back to yours. This allows you to get free website traffic from other people’s sites! Most people think surveys are just for collecting data, but in this case you don’t even care about the answers. The only thing you have to do is think of a novel question for your survey.
Maybe you’ve seen these help sites where people post questions and other people answer them. Once again, the main reason for this site is not the reason you’re interested. You are going to generate traffic, leads and sales from them. Of course, the process of digging through these sites and pulling out the content info of leads for your business is very time consuming. So, if you’re smart, you’ll use website traffic software to do it all for you. This allows you to do the things in your business that can’t be automated and let the software just give you the leads.
Video is huge and sites like YouTube and Vimeo are extremely popular. YouTube is one of the most highly traffic and search websites on the entire internetCovert Cash Conspiracy. Read more ... »! If you’re not taking advantage of this rich source of website traffic, then you are really missing out.
You don’t have to be able to make awesome videos for this to work. One super easy thing to do is take an article or website you’ve written. Then simply record yourself reading the text and you video the screen with a simple screen capture program. You can even get software that will automatically do this for you.
The Bottom Line…
It’s not that hard to get traffic to your websites. It just takes a little time and some ingenuity. And today there are tons of options for software tools that can help with every part of this process.
Get started right away:
- Keyword research first is key
- Then create some surveys born to go viral
- Take advantage of the “help” sites
- And don’t forget about video